01 02 03 Down In My Heart Joy!: Prophetic (In a Silly Way) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Prophetic (In a Silly Way)

34



Today we are wearing super grubby clothes and working on painting projects.

This outfit, I wore Thursday after I got home from work.  I don't usually take outfit photos on work days, but I had to this day, because it was prophetic in an odd way....

I left for work with Jax still in his pajamas.  I arrived home from work in white slacks, a navy blazer, and grey stilettos.  My sister Mercy was playing the piano with Jax in her lap.  I couldn't see Jax, since I was standing behind them, but I could see he was happy enough for me to run and change clothes.  I put this outfit on, orange beads and all, without ever seeing what my mom had dressed Jax in that morning.  When I went to go pick him up from my sister, I saw that we were indeed perfectly coordinated without me even knowing what he had been wearing.  It was prophetic in a silly, odd way.  So of course I had to take a picture.

HERS | Shirt thrifted | Tank Old Navy | Shorts Old Navy (still for sale) | Necklace thrifted | Belt thrifted | Shoes Walmart

HIS | Romper

Labels:

35 36 37 38