01 02 03 Down In My Heart Joy!: Skirts 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Skirts

34

 


On Sunday, in the early morning just before the sun rose, we drove to a client's house to take portraits.  Being August in Texas, it was already hot, so we wore this.  I planned to come home before church, but didn't have time, so we drove straight there.  I wore a lavender cardigan to cover my shoulders while we were at church.  I usually wouldn't wear shorts to church, but since it's a casual church, and see above comment about August in Texas, I did today.  And shockingly, I didn't receive the usual "skirts to honor Jesus" lecture from my dear Tita.

Here she is, in all her Sunday beauty.  And yes, she is wearing a skirt.




HERS | Floral Tank Old Navy | Undershirt gift (Express) | Shorts Old Navy | Necklace gift, vintage | Belt Urban Outfitters | Shoes Crocs Malindi

HIS | Shirt/Onesie Carters | Shorts Carters

Labels:

35 36 37 38