01 02 03 Down In My Heart Joy!: So Much Fun 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

So Much Fun

34




Have I mentioned lately how MUCH FUN this baby is?!  He just gets more delightful with every passing day.  I am a lucky, lucky, blessed mama.

At the dinner table each night, our family shares "highlights": a moment in the day where we felt happy, or loved, or excited.  Pretty much every day, Benjamin's highlight is being home and seeing Jax.  Of course it is.  It is my highlight ALL DAY LONG.  How blessed I am to be learning to live on less, to have a husband to support us, so I can be home smiling all day long with my amazing son.  What a gift.

This past week, he has started making the silliest, cutest faces.  I hope we can capture some on-camera.  We got a few of them today, because Benjamin was taking our photos.  (We took these photos on Saturday).

And when we showed up to a friend's birthday party, we matched the party too.  Rock on.





HERS | both Tanks Old Navy (still on sale) | Shorts Old Navy (still on sale) | Necklace Charming Charlies (gift from my Mommy) | Shoes Walmart

HIS | Shirt Carters (three months size) | Shorts Garanimals (twelve month size) so weird.

Labels:

35 36 37 38