01 02 03 Down In My Heart Joy!: Eight Weeks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Eight Weeks

34
8 Weeks - Raspberry


 
Dear Beta,

Today I found out there is not one, but two other raspberries who began to exist very close to the same time as you.  They belong to two of my closest friends, and we couldn’t be happier to be growing our raspberries together.

By the way, you are the size of a raspberry this week!  That is another one of my favorite fruits, and it was your Great Grandma Margy’s most-favorite fruit of all.  She ate raspberry jam on toast, and loved these specialty raspberry candies that came in a white and gold tin.  You have a special connection to her, because you were conceived in the room where she used to live.  She was the first person to live there, and she made it a happy place.

One of the nicest things you have brought to my world so far is a regular desire to curl up and relax.  I am a busy person by nature, but you have made me want peace and naps and cuddling. 

Benjamin is your Daddy.  I can’t wait until you get a chance to meet him, because he is one of the funniest, gentlest, most servant-hearted people I know.  He will love you, and you will love him, I am sure.

He is a big fan of peace and naps and cuddling too.  This week we were laying close to each other, and he looked down at my womb, where you are living, and said, “Look who is cuddling between us!”  I looked, and it was you.

Here is something that our precious Lord has to say about you and your Daddy, “The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son or daughter rejoices.”  (Proverbs 23:24).

Seven Weeks
Six Weeks
Five Weeks
Four Weeks


tags: eight weeks pregnant, 8 weeks pregnant, pregnancy blog, eight week size, what size, fetus, development, baby, belly, praying for baby, pray   

Labels:

35 36 37 38